Runnr - First Experiance

On one random day like many other SMS, I received a promotional SMS from Runnr. I got this SMS repeatedly for 2 days after which I decided to try the App. Download the App. A 3.9 rating on play store. The UI is pretty much similar to food delivery Apps. The notifications tab helps you know the best offers running. So you can plan what to order. I received a flat Rs.100 off on my first order. Wow! That was a good start. I tried to order my favorite ice creams from the stoner. The first attempt failed. After navigating to the last payment screen they showed me a failure of the restaurant not being functional. Ah!! Let me try again I thought. This time, it was seamless. Order place and within the next 15 mins I got a call from the delivery boy.  Live tracking on the app. And the parcel arrived. Loved it. 

A few days later got another notification on  cash back offer. Tried another ice cream this time from cream stone. Oh yes super found of ice creams ;) Again a fast seamless delivery. And some cash back rewards too credited to my account within no time. Wow! That motivated me to place my third order and this time I had some cash to redeem. I had to make a advance payment in order to redeem the runnr reward cash in my account. Another great experience. Guess what I again got some rewards again on my 3 rd order. 

Looking to place my next order soon :) So far has been a great experience. 
  • The app is great.
  • Can improve by adding more description about ingredients about on items on the menu. 
  • Bill does not reflect the Runnr rewards redeemed. Adding this would give clarity and confidence on the order placed.
  • More clarity on billing would be better. 
  • The delivery executives not aware of discounts and I had to literally show my phone and justify the payment I was making.
Over all a great experience :) Cheers Runnr! 




Comments