Dyu Art Cafe

Dyu Art Cafe


In continuation to my series to find The Top 10 cafe's in Koramangala. Here's a review on Dyu Art Cafe. The first post is here.

Amidst the hustle bustle of Koramangala is this quite and nice home turned cafe called the "Dyu art Cafe".
A great place to relax over a cup of coffee and some snacks. As you enter this place you will feel the cultural vibe, a laid back charm of the rural India. A typical Kerala / Tamil like home. Something close to what we saw in the movie 2 states :P Oh yes similar to Alia's house in the movie.



Koramangala has a bunch of home turned cafes. Dyu art definitely stands out. There is a art gallery you will see as you step in.

Taking about the food ambiance and price. I have visited this place twice. Menu isn't too fancy. Had a hot chocolate and a sandwich the first time. On my second visit I tried the choco frappe. Initially it was a little bitter I wanted to grab some sugar but as I began mixing the chocolate layered around I realised there was enough sugar. The chocolate cake here is their signature dish and quite popular on Zomato. I have that on my list for my next visit.



Food / Drinks - 4
Ambiance - 5 
Overall - 4.5
Value for Money - YES!

Here's the map to help you get their faster.


Comments