Om Made Cafe - Koramangala

Om Made Cafe - Koramangala



Gorgeous roof top cafe in Koramangala. A beautiful setup and the Christmas tree close to this place adds all the charm to this roof top cafe.  A relaxed Goa like vibe some good music and a picture square setup make this place one of the must visits in Koramangala. 
On the most popular street full of eatery on 1st cross is this place. Be it for lunch or a relaxing evening or a peaceful dinner after work this place will definitely set in the mood. The sunset here are dreamy and something you must experience. It is a nice place to visit with your photographer friend.

My best pick here is their penne pasta. I have also tried the waffles here. The portions are quite filling.

I have visited this place for lunch in the evening to see the sunset and also for dinner. My dinner visit was the most recent one hence I don't have many pictures from my earlier visits ;) 


Food / Drinks - 3.5
Ambiance - 5 
Overall - 4.5




Here goes the address and the map and few pictures from my visit :)


Thats me mesmerised by the beautiful lights as you step in to this place.



Here are few pictures from my earlier visit. If you are visiting this place in the noon do choose a place with shade.






These 2 pictures date back 2014 to the first time I visited OM cafe and somehow don't remember why I cropped the  charming Christmas tree :P






Comments