MIC - Milano Ice Cream

MIC - Milano Ice Cream

Address460, 2nd Cross, Shri Krishna Temple Road, 1st Stage, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038

I love ice cream. Gelato being my favourite. I spotted this place while looking for ice cream places on google. It was WOW!! 
To experience the flavours of Italy and indulge in the authentic creamy gelato you must visit this place. The place is located in Indiranagar slightly hard to find as the exteriors are barely lit up. However if you are visiting this place in summer you will easily spot this place as its super crowded.
You can choose upto 2 flavours in every serving. I tried a mix of extra dark chocolate and truffle. It was fantastic. 
Candy's too are very attractive. Its on my to try list on my next visit.

This definitely is a Summer essential for all ice cream lovers out there.
  • Food / Ice Cream : 5/5
  • Service : 5/5
  • Value for Money : 5/5
Final Verdit : 5/5








Map :


Comments