Myntra - Blink Go - Review || Fitness Band By Myntra

Myntra - Blink Go


I have been using fitness band since 2 years. Started with the Runtastic band followed by GOQii and now the Myntra blink go. 

Since a year I was using the GOQii fitness band which was working perfectly well. When I came across the Myntra blink go. I absolutely loved the design of the band and instantly bought the same. 

3 days into using the band. Here's how I am feeling about it right now. 

This indeed is one of the most stylish fitness bands in the budget segment. It was launched about 2 week before at an introductory price of about 1600 + taxes. It came upto around 2k (don't remember the exact price). (Published on June 30 2018).

Style : 

The band comes with 4 vibrant designs and one black band (with all designs). The design is absolutely stylish. And its a 5 / 5 when it comes to style.

Display : 

The display is the best among all other bands I have used in the past. Colour display and touch pad is fantastic and gives the user a great feel. However the touch pad has a few disadvantages too. While asleep if you have your band on, the display could sometimes brighten up disturbing your sleep. The touch pad is used to change modes too so while in sleep you may suddenly start running :P Happened to me twice :) 
During a bright day in sun light the display is a little fade, not a big concern though.
I would give it a 4/5 for display.

HR Monitor : 

This is another highlight. None of my earlier bands had this. I absolutely loved this feature. Not very sure of the accuracy however this is a cool feature. Especially if you work out on a daily basis you will love to see your HR graph.
5/5 loved this feature.

Water resistant 

The band is suppose to be water resistant never tested it so far :P 

Sports Mode - 

This is yet another cool feature in this band. While at the gym you can start a session and monitor the calories you burnt the time you spent on the activity etc. This is one additional thing none of my earlier bands had. Loved tracking my activities at the gym. Timed work outs is defiantly cool!

Sleep tracking is something I am not fully impressed with as I mentioned earlier slight touch on the touch pad brightens up the display at night disturbing sleep.

Battery : Battery of this device just lasts about 2.5 days. It is definitely tedious to charge this every 3 days. My earlier fitness band from GOQii would easily last about 15 days. This is one thing I guess Myntra needs to work on. 

The App : 

The app blink fit is cool. I am using the IOS version of this. 

The UI is cool. I had few issues with the Facebook login. You can login with your myntra account / google too. 
Graphs , daily goals, alarms, notifications you can manager everything here.
Another interesting feature is to monitor the workout sessions you do daily. This is something great! However comparison graph views aren't provided for this as of now.


Overall this one is a great buy!

Specially at the priced it was launched it is awesome. 

Notifications and social sharing is something I do not use on my fitness bands so not explored that yet. I prefer not to get notified on every msg I get :P 

Link to buy : 


Comments