CupCake :) - Guilt Trip Review






A friends birthday and I ordered some of my favorite cupcakes :) Birthdays are always specials and this time I made my friend's birthday special for me with these cupcakes :)

I happened to visit Guilt trip in Koramangala last month and saw some of their innovative creations. I wanted to try the customized cupcakes. It was a friends birthday recently when I decided to try guilt trip. The cupcakes were fresh and look so good that we never felt like eating them :p. The icing on the cupcake has a thin sugar layer on which you can have anything printed. I got the BMW LOGO printed. The apple logo dumbbells each of them was made to perfection. They have a great variety in their album for you to choose from.  You could also share any picture and they will get it printed for you.


Comments