Fresh Menu - First Experience

Fresh Menu

Fresh Menu a popular gourmet food delivery service in Bangalore. Presenting unique chef made recipes at your door step!
It was Indian Bandh hungry for desserts I turned to Swiggy. Seeing the regular "delivery executive busy" error I decided to try Fresh Menu. They had a Rs 100 credit to user on signing up. Quickly signed up. A small OTP verification soon 100 credits was in my account. Scrolled the food menu. Most of the options seemed promising. However, my sweet tooth demanded a dessert. I ordered the Mississippi Mudpie. I saw an error on their website. Minutes later received a successful order SMS on my phone and hence refrained from retrying. I then visited the order section to confirm my order. It seemed like a success.

Received my order in about
an hour. Little longer than the promised time.
The parcel arrived with a neat attractive box. Invoice with all details attached. 



What went right ?
A diverse specialized menu to choose from. Small yet versatile.
Prices are all inclusive no extra delivery. Got just a dessert delivered. 
Value for money not heavily priced.Considering there is no surcharge or delivery charge!

What can get better ?
The food tastes good but can be better. Slightly inclined on the health quotient. Taste could get better, though!

Tasty quick option when your sweet tooth demands something different. Bon Apatite! 


View my food journey on Zomato!

Comments